- University Of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Flagler College, B.A.(Business Administration, Minors in Accounting and Economics), 1998
- Past President of Habitat for Humanity of St. Augustine/St. Johns County
- Ancient City Soccer Club, Board Member
- Member of the Environmental and Land Use Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012
Get to know Jeremiah
Jeremiah is a North Florida local and graduate of St. Augustine’s Flagler College. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts from Flagler College in 1998, Jeremiah went on to graduate from the University of Miami School of Law and was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2005. He started his career at the nation’s best public defender’s office located in Miami Dade.
Since returning to St. Augustine, Jeremiah has focused his core practice area on Civil Litigation and Property rights, combined with a focus on land use and zoning, commercial real estate, and residential real estate related litigation. Jeremiah regularly represents landowners and developers before local governing boards, homeowner associations and assists in all aspects of the development process, from start to finish. He provides assistance in obtaining site plan approvals, zoning and land use approvals, conditional and special use permits, variances, building permits and code enforcement.