Jeremiah is a North Florida local and graduate of St. Augustine’s Flagler College. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts from Flagler College in 1998, Jeremiah went on to graduate from the University of Miami School of Law with honors. Admitted to the Florida Bar in 2005, he went to work for the Miami Dade Public Defender’s Office, which is recognized as the nation’s best public defender’s office.
Since returning to St. Augustine, Jeremiah has focused his core practice area on Civil Litigation and Property rights, combined with a focus on land use and zoning, commercial real estate, and land use and real estate related litigation. Jeremiah regularly represents landowners and developers before local governing boards, homeowner associations and assists in all aspects of the development process, from start to finish. He provides assistance in obtaining site plan approvals, zoning and land use approvals, conditional and special use permits, variances, building permits and code enforcement.
- University Of Miami School of Law, J.D. (cum laude), 2004
- Flagler College, B.A.(Business Administration, Minors in Accounting and Economics), 1998
Professional Association and Civic Memberships
- Past President of Habitat for Humanity of St. Augustine/St. Johns County
- Board Member, Ancient City Soccer Club
- Member of the Environmental and Land Use Section of the Florida Bar
- Member of the The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2012