Cynthia B. Beissel graduated from Mississippi State University in December 1991 with a B.A. in Marketing; in May 1995 she obtained another degree in paralegal studies and then graduated magna cum laude from Nova Southeastern University School of Law in December 2002.
She was admitted to the Florida Bar in April 2003. In 2003, Ms. Beissel began her career as a law clerk for The Honorable David A. Monaco at the Fifth District Court of Appeal. After finishing her clerkship with Judge Monaco, Ms. Beissel then became a senior career staff attorney for the Honorable Jacqueline R. Griffin at the Fifth District Court of Appeal.
Ms. Beissel’s current practice includes: first and third party insurance disputes, general civil practice, the defense of personal injury, wrongful death and products liability cases, and appeals.
• The Florida Bar
• The United States District Courts of the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
• Volusia County Bar Association
• Board of Directors – Volusia County Bar Association (2016 – 2019)
• Volunteer pro bono attorney for Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida
• 2014 Guardian of Justice
• 2015 Guardian of Justice
• 2016 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year
• 2017 Guardian of Justice